What is the Arts and Cultural Development Strategy?
The Arts and Cultural Development Strategy assist us to shape the way we deliver our arts and cultural experiences.
What are the competition terms and conditions?
1. Excludes Council staff and Councillors.
2. Competition closes Sunday 1 April at 5.00 pm. No late entries accepted.
4. There is one prize of a Family Pass (2 Adults, 2 Children) to a Bunjil Place performance of your choice.
5. The winners will be randomly selected from all those who participate and provide feedback through the online survey during the community consultation period.
6. Not redeemed for cash.
7. The winner will be drawn on Friday 13 April.8. The prize winner will be notified via the email address provided at the end of the survey.
9. Only one entry is permitted per person.
What will my information be used for?
The information you provide will help us benchmark our performance nationally, guide the sort of arts and cultural experiences we deliver and assist achieving our vision of creating Australia's most livable city.