- Casey Civic Centre, Magid Drive, Narre Warren
- Berwick Mechanics Institute Library, High Street, Berwick
- Narre Warren Library, Overland Drive, Fountain Gate
- Customer Service Centres at Cranbourne (Centro Shopping Centre) and Narre Warren South (Amberley Park Shopping Centre)
- Wednesday 8 June 2011 4.00 pm - 7.00 pm
- Thursday 9 June 2011 4.00 pm - 7.00 pm
- Saturday 11 June 2011 10.00 am-1.00 pm
- Manager Strategic Development, City of Casey, PO Box 1000, Narre Warren 3805, or
What is on exhibition?
All submissions received by the due date will be considered by Council with a view to adopting a revised and improved Structure Plan and Urban Design Guidelines.
It is proposed that the adopted Structure Plan will also become the approved Development Plan under the existing Development Plan Overlay (Schedule 8) of the Casey Planning Scheme.
How can I find out more?
View copies of the documents at the following locations:
Attend a Public Information Session, with Council staff on hand to answer queries, being held at the Pioneers Park café (Primary on Pioneers Park) at the corner of Lyall Road and Peel Street at the following times:
Have your say on the Casey Conversation website: www.caseyconversations.com.au where you can ask questions, provide feedback to Council and talk to other residents about the plan.
Or contact Asok Rao or Sue Thompson in Council's Strategic Development Department on 9705 5200, or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I lodge a submission?
You can provide your feedack by emailing us your submission.
You can also provide your feedabck by adding your comments to each of the dicsussion forums below.
Submissions can also be posted, addressed to:
All submissions should be received by Council no later than Thursday 30 June 2011.