Home-based businesses are an important part of our local economy. Due to Covid-19 and the ongoing disruption, Council understands that the way we live and work is rapidly changing, including an increase in the number of residents operating a business from home. In order to support home-based businesses to grow, thrive and have a better understanding of the rules and regulations regarding operating a business from home, the City of Casey hopes to learn more about this sector through public consultation.
It is hoped that feedback from the consultation will allow City of Casey to:
- Understand the business development programs which will best support Casey’s home-based businesses;
- Enhance Council’s capacity to communicate effectively with Casey’s diverse and growing home-based business sector.
To thank home-based businesses for taking part in the consultation, Council is offering 9 free one-on-one business development sessions with a business development expert.
The 9 session
recipients will be randomly selected from survey participants and will be
contacted at the close of the consultation.
The session recipients can select 1 of 3 sessions:
- Grow your business sales;
- Brand your business for success;
- Maximise your profitability
- For further information on Council’s information for home-based business, visit: https://businessincasey.com.au/better-business-at-home
- For City of Casey and Victorian Government business support and contacts visit:
- To subscribe to City of Casey's Better Business at Home e-newsletter click here.
To have your say complete the survey below and good luck if you entered the prize draw!