In exciting news for the community of Cranbourne West, a newly built Cranbourne West Community Hub opened in January 2021.
Located at 4s Flicka Blvd in Cranbourne West, the state of the art dual level community facility is located within a short distance from the shopping centre, primary school and park. The facility will provide flexible, shared multi-use spaces for families, friends and community groups to connect, belong, learn and play.
The hub will promote community connectedness, address social isolation and provide the Cranbourne West community with inclusive services and programs, the facility includes:
- A large multipurpose community hall space with the capacity for 180 people
- Two medium sized multipurpose community halls, each with capacity for 80 people
- A commercial kitchen
- A large community congregation area opening to a central internal courtyard
- Flexible business and community work breakout pods
- Two flexible multipurpose training rooms, each room with capacity for 20 people.
- Three variably sized consult rooms
- Multiple break out and waiting spaces
- A wellness space
- Ample public amenities including public WiFi
- A fully accessible changing room
- Onsite car parking
To ensure the facility meets the needs of the local community, community members and groups were invited to share feedback on what activities, services and programs they want to have at the facility.
The consultation is now closed and the results are available now in the document library.