Take the Community feedback survey at Your Level Crossing and have your say about the Clyde Road Level Crossing project.
The Victorian Government has opened an online survey asking for community feedback for the Clyde Road Level Crossing Removal Project.
The City of Casey is urging residents to have their say and consider six key design, connection and safety improvements to help ensure the best possible outcome.
Having your say will help get the design right for a leading-edge rail precinct for residents, commuters, pedestrians and visitors.
It is simple to have your say. You can copy our prepared responses below or add your own.
Take the survey at Your Level Crossing and join us in asking for:
- A new Berwick Railway Station. This is a once off opportunity to transform and future proof one of Melbourne’s busiest, ageing and out-of-date stations.
- An integrated pedestrian bridge to improve connectivity, safety and amenity for pedestrian movements from the new train station to the residential areas across Clyde Road.
- Wider paths and landscaping to create open, attractive walking and cycling space along both sides of Clyde Road.
- Better safety through open sightlines with flexibility in travel path options including stairs and ramps leading to the upper-level of the station precinct.
- High quality and extensive public lighting throughout the railway crossing and adjoining station precinct.
- Better amenity by the creation of breaks in the solid bridge structure for improved passive surveillance of the pedestrian path and the integration of public art.
Get behind Council’s call to boost the Clyde Road rail precinct by adding your voice.
Take the survey, share it with friends, follow Commit to Casey’s Facebook page and help create the connected community that you want to see.
Survey closes on Wednesday 29 April 2020.