The City of Casey will be employing Environmental Works Crews supported by the Victorian Government through the Working for Victoria initiative.
The works crews will commence in January 2021 with the project running for 6 months.
We are seeking community feedback on potential projects which our Environmental Works Crews may be able to support in your local area.
The Environmental crews will work across all areas of Casey providing services such as:
- Weed control
- Planting & maintaining revegetation sites
- Biodiversity improvement works
- Litter removal
- Fire mitigation works
- General park amenity improvements; mulching, pruning, watering etc
- Path construction and maintenance
- General soft & hard landscaping.
To nominate a park or reserve that requires maintenance, please complete the form below.