What are the competition terms and conditions?
1. This competition is open to people living in the City of Casey (excludes Council staff and Councillors).
2. The competition opens on Monday 1 April 2019.
3. The competition closes on Monday 3 May 2019.
4. There are 100 FREE GPS trackers.
5. There are 30 x $50 fuel vouchers.
6. The winners of the 30 x $50 fuel vouchers will be randomly selected from all those Casey residents who completed the survey during the community consultation period from 1 April 2019 until 6 May 2019.
7. The participants selected to received a the free GPS installation will be selected from those Casey residents who completed the survey during the community consultation period from 1 April 2019 until 6 May 2019.
8. Winners of the 30 x $50 fuels vouchers will be announced on 13 May 2019.
9. Participants selected to receive a free GPS tracker will be notified by email on 13 May 2019.
10. Only one entry is permitted per person.
What does 1 x GPS voucher provide me with?
The voucher allows only one particpant:
- 1 x complete installation of the vehicle tracking device.
- 1 x GPS tracker
- 12 months connectivity
Terms & Conditions
Who can enter?
Casey residents who own a registered vehicle and hold a Victorian drivers licence can complete the survey and go in the running to recieve a FREE GPS tracker for 12 months.
How does the GPS tracker get installed?
If you are successful in receiving a free GPS tracker you will be provided with the details of the Electrical Mechanic that will be installing the GPS trackers on behalf of The National Motor Vechile Theft Reduction for City of Casey residents.
What happens once the tracker expires?
At the conclusion of the 12-month free trial the vehicle owner has the option of contacting Berwick Knight to organise a future connectivity plan or can simply leave the tracker as it automatically is disconnected.Vehicle owners do no need to return the tracker.
How does the tracker get registered with Victoria Police?
If you win a FREE GPS tracker The Nation Motor Vehicle Theft Reduction Council will provide owners details to Victoria Poilce who will flag it in their system.