- 1 x complete installation of the vehicle tracking device.
- 1 x GPS tracker
- 12 months connectivity
What are the competition terms and conditions?
1. This competition is open to people living in the City of Casey (excludes Council staff and Councillors).
2. The competition opens on Monday 9 March 2020.
3. The competition closes on Monday 17 May 2020.
4. There are 80 FREE GPS trackers.
5. There is 20 x $20 fuel vouchers.
6. The winner of the $20 fuel vouchers will be randomly selected from all those Casey residents who completed the survey during the community consultation period.
7. The participants selected to received the free GPS installation will be selected from those Casey residents who completed the survey during the community consultation period.
8. Participant selected to receive a $20 Fuel Voucher will be notified by phone on 19 May 2020.
9. Participants selected to receive a free GPS tracker will be notified by phone on 19 May 2020.
10. Only one entry is permitted per person.
What does 1 x GPS voucher provide me with?
The voucher allows only one particpant:
Who can enter?
Casey residents who own a registered vehicle and hold a Victorian drivers licence can complete the survey and go in the running to receive a FREE GPS tracker for 12 months.
Fuel vouchers are available to City of Casey residents only.
No city of Casey staff can enter the competition.
How does the GPS tracker get installed?
If you are successful in receiving a free GPS tracker you will be provided with the details of the Electrical Mechanic that will be installing the GPS trackers on behalf of The National Motor Vechile Theft Reduction for City of Casey residents.
What happens once the tracker expires?
At the conclusion of the 12-month free trial the vehicle owner has the option of contacting Berwick Knight to organise a future connectivity plan or can simply leave the tracker as it automatically is disconnected.Vehicle owners do no need to return the tracker.
How does the tracker get registered with Victoria Police?
If you win a FREE GPS tracker The Nation Motor Vehicle Theft Reduction Council will provide owners details to Victoria Poilce who will flag it in their system.