Council is seeking feedback on its proposed Governance Local Law 2022.
The proposed Governance Local Law 2022 has been developed to manage:
- the arrangements to regulate the use of the common seal, and offences for misuse; and
- offences for inappropriate conduct at Council meetings and meetings of Delegated Committees.
Submissions are now invited on the proposed Governance Local Law 2022 and must be received by 5.00pm, Friday, 27 January 2023.
Where do I view the draft Governance Local Law 2022?
You can download a copy of the proposed Governance Local Law 2022 at the bottom of this page (under the heading Document Library). Alternatively, you may request a physical copy to be collected from Bunjil Place.
How do I make my submission?
Any person, which believes they may be affected by the proposed Governance Local Law 2022, has the right to make a written submission in response to the draft document by completing the submission form below.
Alternatively, submissions in response to the draft Governance Local Law 2022 can be made via the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com. Please include “Governance Local Law 2022” in the subject line.
- Mail: PO Box 1000 Narre Warren, Victoria 3805. Please include “Governance Local Law 2022” as the reference.
- In Person: Bunjil Place – (2 Patrick Northeast Drive, Narre Warren). Please complete the submission form below and tick the box to confirm that you would like to provide a response in person.
Submissions will be received up to 5.00pm on Friday, 27 January 2023.