What we heard from you about Selandra Community Hub
Here's what the Community had to say!
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. During the consultation, we heard from over 110 residents about Selandra Community Hub.
We now know...
· 60% said they felt more connected to the community as a result of attending the Hub
· 39% said they now know more people in the local area.
· 34% said they felt happier having visited the Hub.
· 68% said that activities and services met their family’s needs.
· 91.5% said they were satisfied with the staff service experienced at Selandra Community Hub.
Some of themes that came through in survey responses about what programs and activities the community would like to see more of at the hub included;
- More activities for families, children and teenagers
- Quiet study spaces
- Programs on weekends and after hours for children and working parents
- Employment and skills training courses
- Cooking classes
- Art Classes
- Exercise and wellness classes
We now know that providing opportunities for health improvement and learning new skills are two areas we can improve upon in our program and service delivery at Selandra Community Hub.
Feedback we received during consultation will be used to shape our planning and priorities in 2020. We would also like to conduct further research to inform what skills-based training the community would like to see offered at Selandra Community Hub.
Consultation has concluded