What is the draft Council Action Plan 2019/20?
The draft Council Action Plan 2019/20 will outline the key priorities for 2019/20 that Council will deliver, advocate for or facilitate, in order to achieve the broader vision and goals of the Council Plan 2017-21.
Why is Council asking for my opinion on what Council should deliver in 2019/20?
We want to provide you with as many opportunities as possible to get involved in Council decisions, projects and strategies. We are committed to having open, honest and transparent conversations with the community about plans for the future and want to regularly check in with the community to ensure that we are on the right track.
We want to hear from you about what’s most important for you and your community so that we can plan and deliver on the right things for the City of Casey.
How will my say affect the draft Council Action Plan 2019/20?
All feedback received from the community will be considered in preparing the final draft that will be presented to Council in April 2019.Following this, you will have an opportunity to view the draft Council Action Plan 2019/20 and provide your feedback.
How can I get involved?
You can also provide your written feedback on the draft Council Action Plan 2019-20 once developed, during 8 May - 4 June 2019, where the Plan will be available online to review at www.casey.vic.gov.au
What are the competition terms and conditions?
1. This competition is open to people living in the City of Casey (excludes Council staff and Councillors).
2. The competition opens on Thursday 21 February 2019.
3. Competition closes Sunday 24 March 2019 at 5.00 pm. No late entries accepted.
4. There are three prizes of $80 Westfield vouchers.
5. The winners will be randomly selected from all those Casey residents who participate and provide feedback during the community consultation period from Thursday 21 February until Sunday 24 March at 5.00 pm.
6. The $80 Westfield vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. The winners of the $80 Westfield voucher will be drawn on Friday 29 March 2019.8. The prize winner will be notified via the email address or phone number provided when registering to participate in the Casey conversations community feedback page.
9. Only one entry is permitted per person.